Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Rough Day
We all had a rough day at school today. We arrived this morning to find out that one of our students committed suicide over night, so we had to bring in grief counselors and everywhere you turned there were kids crying and upset. It's not a setting that I've been in before in my professional life, and one that I don't hope to repeat soon. The next few weeks are going to be a challenge. How does a 15 year old girl face so much that she decides to end her life? It's truly a heartbreaking thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Disneyland!
We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland! The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...
-
I hadn't seen Aspen for a little while, which makes me nervous, so I went looking for her and found her all tucked in. She knows she...
-
I went to a fun craft class today to learn some intricate folding techniques for "tea bag" flowers. The first one was really easy,...
-
We left Moab on Tuesday morning and drove most of the day. We stopped for the night in Idaho. If you are ever in Delco/Rupert area (why wo...
No comments:
Post a Comment