I have my next doctor's appointment on Monday. I think I'm doing pretty good, but struggling with some of the symptoms. I'm having a hard time working with 24/7 nausea, throwing up 2-6 times a day, and also headaches. But, we are hanging in there, and I'm hoping this phase will be over in a few weeks!
Friday, September 24, 2010
Update
It's been a rough week, with Mike's car getting rear ended and me throwing up all the time and working extra. I'm glad it's the weekend! We have to do some yard work tomorrow, and the usual chores of laundry and groceries, but there should be some time to relax too. We have to take out our garden, and we also have to cut up and haul away the giant branch that fell from our willow tree during a wind storm last Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Disneyland!
We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland! The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...
-
I hadn't seen Aspen for a little while, which makes me nervous, so I went looking for her and found her all tucked in. She knows she...
-
I went to a fun craft class today to learn some intricate folding techniques for "tea bag" flowers. The first one was really easy,...
-
We left Moab on Tuesday morning and drove most of the day. We stopped for the night in Idaho. If you are ever in Delco/Rupert area (why wo...
Sorry to laugh, I know it's not pleasent. But you are learning rignt off - baby is in control!
ReplyDeleteLOVE!