I made this cute sign with my Cricut as a fun and quick project. It took me about 40 minutes and is the only decorative concession I've made to Halloween. It's all I've had time for! We did get our candy purchased over the weekend, so we are ready to go!
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Disneyland!
We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland! The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...
-
I hadn't seen Aspen for a little while, which makes me nervous, so I went looking for her and found her all tucked in. She knows she...
-
I went to a fun craft class today to learn some intricate folding techniques for "tea bag" flowers. The first one was really easy,...
-
We left Moab on Tuesday morning and drove most of the day. We stopped for the night in Idaho. If you are ever in Delco/Rupert area (why wo...
No comments:
Post a Comment