Wednesday, October 26, 2011
If this keeps up, I'll need a bigger ruler...
Update: At 11:30, we are up to 10 inches, and it's still snowing.

Branches #4 and #5 came crashing down at around 11:00. They landed right in the middle of the street, blocking half of the road. I had to call a neighbor and it took the two of us together to drag them out of the street to the edge of the driveway. Not sure where Mike is going to park. We will have some work to do before he can get into the garage when he gets home tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Disneyland!
We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland! The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...
-
I hadn't seen Aspen for a little while, which makes me nervous, so I went looking for her and found her all tucked in. She knows she...
-
I went to a fun craft class today to learn some intricate folding techniques for "tea bag" flowers. The first one was really easy,...
-
We left Moab on Tuesday morning and drove most of the day. We stopped for the night in Idaho. If you are ever in Delco/Rupert area (why wo...
No comments:
Post a Comment