We took Jack to the zoo on Sunday for trick or treating. It's hard to tell if he was more interested in the dirt, the animals, or the candy! He was scared of the talking pumpkin though.
We had to work on it for days to talk him into wearing the cape and belt. He wouldn't wear the mask or arm bands at all, but isn't the cape that Grandma Harper made cool?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Disneyland!
We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland! The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...
-
I hadn't seen Aspen for a little while, which makes me nervous, so I went looking for her and found her all tucked in. She knows she...
-
I went to a fun craft class today to learn some intricate folding techniques for "tea bag" flowers. The first one was really easy,...
-
We left Moab on Tuesday morning and drove most of the day. We stopped for the night in Idaho. If you are ever in Delco/Rupert area (why wo...








No comments:
Post a Comment