Here's the 115 beats per minute of him or her, and everything's healthy so far! I was disappointed for about a second that we didn't get multiples, but it was so exciting to see our baby and hear his or her heartbeat, that the disappointment didn't last at all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Disneyland!
We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland! The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...
-
I hadn't seen Aspen for a little while, which makes me nervous, so I went looking for her and found her all tucked in. She knows she...
-
I went to a fun craft class today to learn some intricate folding techniques for "tea bag" flowers. The first one was really easy,...
-
We left Moab on Tuesday morning and drove most of the day. We stopped for the night in Idaho. If you are ever in Delco/Rupert area (why wo...
Here's what I was hoping, THREE, that way you'd need my help AND, TWO were fine and guess what, ONE healthy little girl or boy is such a blessing, Hope you'll still need my help.
ReplyDeleteIsn't that amazing!!?? It's so incredible to hear the hearbeat for the first time. I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteKaren
Congratulations!! That's SO exciting!!!:)
ReplyDeleteMarie--I'd welcome your help any time!
ReplyDelete