Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's a Boy!

Our doctor's appointment went very well today, and we found out we are having a boy! Baby Boy Pierce currently weighs only 12 ounces, but he's healthy and growing well. We are planning to name him Jackson Marlow Pierce after our grandfathers. We'll call him Jack for short, but Mike called him Jack-in-the-box earlier today, and I don't like that nickname at all, so its been banned. Here's a video of the ultrasound:



So that means both Lesa and I are expecting boys. I think mom was disappointed. She really wanted a granddaughter. Mike's parents, on the other hand, are happy because they have only granddaughters so far. We are all excited nonetheless and glad the baby is doing okay.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you both! Congratulations.
    Hi baby Jackson. It is so nice to finally know who you are going to be.

    Aunt Kami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats! I have been checking like daily the last two weeks and then when you finally post, I miss it. Lol. Usually how it goes. I'm excited for the both of you! I didn't know that Lesa was expecting too. How fun! Let me know if you need anything. Congrats!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...