Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Toys, Toys, Toys...and Dare Devil Stunts

Since his birthday, Jackson and his toys seem to be taking over the entire house. We have little people and mega-blocks in every room it seems. I'm trying to convince Jack that putting his toys "in the bin" is a fun game. So far, it hasn't worked, although he thinks emptying toys "out of the bin" is a fun game! He loves his new blocks though and is getting the hang of the idea that you can put them together and take them apart.

I am absolutely sure that my son is going to be a dare devil, constantly-broken-arm sort of kid. The kid has no sense of caution or fear. He loves to be swung around, and he will dive head first off a chair with no thought to height. This morning, he climbed up the whole flight of basement stairs (14 of them). His mom was following along behind to act as spotter of course. He didn't get this trait from me...I'm blaming his daddy for this one. Which means I have lots of bicycle ramp fueled broken bones and jumping off roof type experiences to look forward to :).





2 comments:

  1. For the record, all of the male members of Lori's family are dare devils. While I have a history of broken bones, I don't have a history of risky stunts. Jack has inherited some traits from the Anderson clan as well as the Pierce clan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No history of risky stunts ???? Does Blow Sand Hill and a 3-wheeler ring a bell? A trip to Fin's & I won't tell Jack!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...