Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Just for dad

This is my dad- he was giving me grief about not updating my blog often enough. 
Yesterday, we took the kiddos to a bounce house. They played hard and were very tired after! Tommy had fun throwing balls out.


They all liked bouncing. 
The big boys liked the jousting bouncer, and Jack liked playing with his big cousins. 
Miss Haydn wasn't too sure about it.  She thought it was scary. 
Daddy was being lazy... He was sitting down on the job while I had little boys ganging up on me and losing races with Braidyn. 









3 comments:

  1. FUN! Thanks for the update ... keep them coming!
    LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to have so many family members here and updating your blog once a week would be good

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...