Monday, September 12, 2016

First day of Kindergarten!

Jackson was fully ready to go by 7:20 this morning.  We managed to stall him until 7:45, but he was so  excited that he just didn't want to wait.  So, we arrived at the school at 7:50am--the school doors don't open until 8:25. We took a few more pics there and then hung out in front of the school chatting with people until time, but it was a LONG wait.  Once he got into his classroom, he was happy, and we said goodbye and left with no fuss. I think we were the first Kindy parents to exit the classroom. He says he had a good first day. He remembers learning about letters (but can't be specific about which ones), and he remembers recess, and eating lunch. He says he knows the name of two kids in his class...not a bad first day. 

Mike has the camera with the pics from school, so I'll have to add those later.  Right now, I'm sitting at soccer practice using my phone. 

1 comment:

  1. I doubt if I ever had a smile like that on my way to school! Trust he'll continue to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...