Monday, May 25, 2009

Mud, Water, and Baths Oh My!



This is almost a daily scene around our house. Another mud puddle always means another bath is needed. She hates it, but she never learns that the bath is directly correlated to her jumping through the mud puddles the hour before. Today, she went straight for the mud wallow as soon as she was let loose and laid down in it. She looked like an alligator with just her top half sticking out of the muddy water. I wished I'd had a camera with me!

Today, I have off for memorial day, but I have to go back to work tomorrow. We have one week of school left, and I have to admit that I'm struggling to keep my head in the game after this long weekend. I'm looking forward to being done. Then, Aspen and I will be able to spend quality time at home together working around the house.

2 comments:

  1. With that much mud in the shower, you may want to consider having Michael install one in the backyard. Have a great last week of school. KG still has another 4 weeks---I am so ready for summer break.

    Kami

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the hose, backyard shower is a good idea, as long as it doesn't make another mud puddle! wait,wait I got it - hook up the outside shower to a cord then teach Aspen to pull the cord! I'm sure she has more smarts than some of the students :)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...