Monday, June 1, 2009

School's Out for Summer!



It was so nice not having to go to work this morning! Graduation was Friday night. I only had one of my advisees graduating, so it was pretty quiet for me, but I'm very proud of Jazzy.


We celebrated the beginning of my summer vacation with a day trip to the mountains on Saturday. Aspen has to get used to car rides and camping trips before our big trip out to California and Nevada at the end of the month, so we figured this would be a good start. She had a great day sniffing and exploring all of the new smells and sights. She went on many walks and wandered through the lake a little bit. We met up with our neighbors for the day and everyone enjoyed the company.






3 comments:

  1. Lori, The blog is adorable, good job. Congrats on school getting out Katelyn still has 3 weeks left and I am ready for the summer break. Looks like you guys had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After Aspen gets to like car trips and camping trips are canoe trips next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Aspen gets used to the car. It can take a lot of short trips to get a dog used to it. Some dogs are natural to a car. I set up a little "bed" in the back of my car, complete with an old quilted pillow. Tess lays down most of the time, but pops up whenever I slow down. She's always ready for a trip.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...