Thursday, February 25, 2010

Update

Well, the second trimester is over! I'm 2/3 done with another school year, and only 1 more term to go! I've been grading papers like crazy, but now for a couple of days I don't have anything to grade...if only that would last!

It's been snowing off and on again here, but the good news is that it's starting to warm up slightly during the days. Enough to form icicles on the gutters during the day, which come crashing down outside the back patio door at least once a day.

I've been fighting a cold this week in addition, so it's been a challenge, but I'm starting to feel better finally. And, it's only two weeks until spring break!

2 comments:

  1. Wait a minute, Lori! Do you know how the phrase "Well, the second trimester is over!" sounds. I was briefly shocked that I hadn't heard about the first trimester, when I realized you were talking about school not pregnancy. I am glad to hear that this year is almost over, and that it is warming up. We are expecting rain this weekend, so I am hoping that it will be an easy one.

    Love, Kami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha...I do tend to live my life in 9 month segments, but I promise to tell you much sooner should this type of trimester and 9 months come into play...

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...