Friday, May 14, 2010

Crazy Days of May

These last few weeks are tough on teachers. I've been at school late into the evening almost every day this week. This evening, we had our Senior send off BBQ, but it's been raining in buckets, so I ended up cooking about 50 hamburgers and hotdogs in a frying pan on the stove in the home ec room, 4 at a time! Last night, we did the National Honor Society induction and Wednesday we had practice for that. Then, I'm trying to grade papers and plan final projects and pack up my classroom so it's been crazy. I also had to take some time off Wednesday for the next round of doctor's appointments. I'm exhausted and very glad it's Friday.

I have to spend this weekend grading research papers, but the good news is that I only have 7 days left with students and two weeks before I'm officially on summer vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...