Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekend Work


We worked more in the garden this weekend. I put sunscreen and a hat on Jack so he could come out too. You can see how long the hat stayed on! He liked to fill it and my plant pots with rocks though.
 I told him to put his hat back on...he does understand, but the execution needs a little more work!
 We hauled 2 tons of rocks and shoveled them into the walkways this weekend!  Then, we even planted some veggies. I think it looks pretty good...I'm really excited that this project is just about done! It's been a lot of work. The only thing left now is to extend the sprinkler lines and install a drip system, but we are hiring a company to do that part for us.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...