Saturday, April 16, 2016

Almost there!


We had a busy, busy camper day. I spent the morning scrubbing the canvas and after it dried, I covered it all with water repellent. I also washed all the vinyl and Windows inside. I also covered the fridge and the top of the stove with chalkboard vinyl. I'll have to draw something fun on there!

While I was working on this, Mike reinstalled the cabinets and countertops. They look great! 


Mike also put some new outdoor carpet on the step in the front.

Aspen approves of the new cushions. 


It's really coming together. All we have left is a little paint touch up, we need to fix a switch, I have to make curtains and valance, and the beds need to be put together.  Oh, and we have to put our camping stuff in it of course!  Mike is leaving for New Jersey tomorrow for a week, so it will be at least next weekend before we do any more. 

1 comment:

  1. Great that it is Aspen approved! That's an awesome job you did, looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...