Thursday, July 6, 2023

Vacation 2023 Day 1-2

 I've heard from some relatives that they can't access the pictures I post on Facebook, so I figured I'd go to my blog...yes, I know I don't use it very often.  Our nearly month of travel started on July 1. The first day, we made it to Coeur d'Alene and stopped early as it's such a fun place. One of these days, we are going to make this the destination instead of just a place we pass through on the way to other places because it's so lovely.  We had a great few hours there playing in the lake at our campground, wandering through town, and then the next morning visiting a wonderful river access dog park before heading out. I have terrible internet service, so I'll add more pictures to posts later, but here are a couple.  




The second night, we stayed in Missoula MT.  I didn't take any pictures of this location, where we mostly hung out at our campground and didn't really even go in to town. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori - Welcome Back !!! :)
    Coeur d'Alene is a wonderful stop, we park behind the Library and wander the park for the day. Such a beautiful stop, glad you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...