Monday, September 14, 2009

Arrgghh!

I was planning to write more in my blog tonight, but since I've gotten home today, life's been going downhill faster than a sled on a snow hill. We put dinner in the crock pot this morning before heading to work--on low--and it still burned during the day...argh. We ended up having hotdogs for dinner which wasn't nearly as exciting. Then, we discovered that Annie has scratched and put big holes into the brand new sofa! I knew it was a bad idea to get leather. So, now I'm threatening to go to bed at 7pm :). Nothing more can go wrong if I'm asleep, can it?

In all reality, Mike's gone off to band practice, so I think it's rest of the night off for me. I'll make sure I write a longer, more interesting, more positive post later in the week!

2 comments:

  1. With all the new colors of duct tape availabe leather is getting pretty easy to patch ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, guess when Annie shows up on the scene she wants to make an impression....in this case, right into the leather!!!! How sad.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...