Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tribute to Mike

Nothing very exciting to report. It's been a pretty standard, business-as-usual week. However, I'm looking forward to the 3-day weekend. I need some time to hang out with my wonderful, amazing husband.

Yes, he told me to write that. No, really he did. He asked if I'd updated my blog yet, and I said I wasn't sure what to write about this week, so he said, "write about how wonderful your husband is." Now's he's sitting with my blog up on his computer screen, pestering me to get a new post in. So, this post is for him. Of course, I'm teasing him here, but it's also true...

He is a wonderful husband, and I'm very glad that the doctor says his broken arm is finally starting to heal. Now if only he'd mow the lawn....just kidding. He is waiting to read this, so I'd better get it posted. Love you honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...