Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall in Colorado, Oh my!

Here are some scenes around our house today. It's not that unusual to get snow here in October, but it's never been this deep, this early in all the time I've lived here. Check out the measure on the bench on our back deck--it looks like close to a foot. We may be in for a tough winter. Aspen is loving it, but the rest of us are scrambling to find ice scrapers and winter boots. All my kids are hoping for a day off school tomorrow because it's still snowing. We will see...I can't say that I'd be that upset with a day off, but I already wrote my lesson plans and final exams for next week, and if we miss a day I may have to rewrite a lot of these because we won't get to some of the content in time for the exams. Oh well...I'll have to wake up early tomorrow to see what the weather has delivered over night.






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful - at least to look at from the warmth of the beach. That's a lot snow!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...