Sunday, October 4, 2009

Helping in the garden


Aspen decided to "help" me in the garden this morning. If mom gets to dig in the dirt, then Aspen should get to too, right? Of course, I was digging up carrots, and Aspen was just digging for fun, but she didn't see the importance in that distinction. At least she kept to her own box and didn't get into the carrots.
We pulled up the rest of the garden today, so the boxes are all empty now until next year. We had quite a few carrots, although
most of them were very small. I also picked my 3 pumpkins today. I am in
credibly proud of these since I grew them myself. They are currently serving as decorations for the front porch and then maybe as halloween gets closer
we'll carve them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...