Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Little of This and That

Just a quick post tonight. You will all be glad to hear that we got a roof put onto Aspen's kennel over the weekend, and the roof seems to have worked in terms of keeping her from jumping out. Unfortunatley, it only took her two days to figure out the new technique of digging under. So, she was out roaming the neighborhood again today. Thank goodness for Lynette (our neighbor) who keeps an eye out for her and puts her in the house when she gets out.

In other news, my glasses disappeared overnight. It's a mystery as to where they have gotten to since I feel like we searched the whole house this morning, but I had to purchase a new pair this afternoon. I was about due for a new pair anyway, but I was hoping to get a little longer out of the old ones. Mike talked me into a pair that is very different, and much more trendy, than my usual style. I'll have to take a picture and post it soon, but tonight I need to get some school work done since I left school early today to hang out at Lenscrafters.

The trimester ends at school on Friday, so I will be grading essays and final exams all weekend so I can get my grades in on Monday and plan for my new batch of classes.

And, for those of you who know my friend Megan, she had a beautiful baby girl yesterday. They named her Ellie Kristine Brown. Congratulations to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...