Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend Comings and Goings

Spent Saturday running errands, grocery shopping, and trying on dresses at David's bridal and sending pictures to Lesa by cellphone so that she could pick the one she liked. Here's the one I ended up purchasing, but not in this color. Lesa and Colin have chosen a clover green. Then, I ran around buying materials to make wedding invitations for Lesa nad Colin. Didn't actually get any invitations made...that has to happen too.

Today, I've been grading papers, making lesson plans, and I visited two different dentists for a cleaning and adjustment to my braces. All in all, not a very exciting weekend, although a very busy one.

I was trying to think of a more interesting topic for my blog, but I couldn't come up with one, and wanted to write something...I always feel guilty when I don't post for more than a week. I have become endebted to my blog for time now, and hear it calling my name. As if I didn't have enough to do without inventing new responsibilities for myself, but of course, I also enjoy writing here. My Wii Fit is the same way. I like it, but when I miss a day, it chides me. The thing talks and reminds me that I'm not going to meet my goal if I don't do it every day. I'm now getting a guilt trip from my technology! This picture is somehow flawed. Makes me avoid my exercise routine even more because I can't handle the pressure :).

1 comment:

  1. too funny to think technology can give you a guilt trip but it can! You HAVE to check emails, you HAVE to carry a cell phone... it is part of our lives now.
    the dress looks nice and drapey, hope you like it. green sounds like a fun color to work with. Hope you send samples of the invitations you make.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...