Thursday, January 7, 2010

The half-way mark has been reached!

We are officially over with the first half of the school year now, and I think it is going by extremely fast. The kids, sadly, do not agree. They profess to be very upset to return to school, but I think many of them are secretly happy to be back. We've been back to school all week, and we are getting back into the routine of things slowly.

Plus, it's been really cold here (-12 for a low and +12 for a high), and we have snow that's just not melting and then more added to it yesterday, so it's hard to want to be outside.

I don't have too much to report right now. Tomorrow is my 30th birthday, so I guess that should be a big deal, but I'm still going to work. We are going to go up to Estes Park Saturday to celebrate a little bit, so that will be nice. I will have to post pictures after the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...