I'm sorry I haven't been posting very often...April and May are crazy months in teaching. Let's see...A few quick updates:
My sister and Colin are getting married on Sunday! We are heading to Reno tomorrow morning...It should be a fun time for all!
I have applied for an Elementary teaching position (3/4 grade mixed class), so I'm interviewing for that on Tuesday! It's at the school I currently teach at, but would still be a big change!
We had some test results that weren't good from the doctor, so now we have an appointment with a Fertility Specialist, but not until June 2. We'll see where that carries us.
That's the big headlines. I'll post some pictures when we get home.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Disneyland!
We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland! The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...
-
I hadn't seen Aspen for a little while, which makes me nervous, so I went looking for her and found her all tucked in. She knows she...
-
I went to a fun craft class today to learn some intricate folding techniques for "tea bag" flowers. The first one was really easy,...
-
We left Moab on Tuesday morning and drove most of the day. We stopped for the night in Idaho. If you are ever in Delco/Rupert area (why wo...
No comments:
Post a Comment