Thursday, March 17, 2011

Jackson's Room

I've been crafting and made this name art to hang on the wall in the nursery. Once we get this hung up above the crib/rocker, we'll be done with Jack's room and ready for the baby. I have, of course, spent way too much time getting this room all perfect, but I love it. And of course he won't even sleep in there in the beginning, so the bassinet will be moving to our room. I posted a couple pictures of the room too so you can see what it looks like. Then, I think the only other thing we have to do to get ready is install the car seat when it gets closer.























I've also posted a picture to update the belly. At my last doctor's appointment, I'd lost a little weight, even though I feel like I'm getting big and eating a lot! The doctor doesn't seem worried, so I guess I won't be, but my weight gain is definitely all baby. I have another appointment for an ultrasound on March 25. Hopefully, at this appointment we will find out if my Placenta Previa has cleared up or not, so that I know whether I'll be having a C-section or can try natural childbirth. If I do need the C-section, I'll likely have one early, so I'd only have about 4 weeks left. If not, my due date is still 6 weeks away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...