Sunday, March 13, 2011

Welcome to my new nephew!

Welcome to Samuel Ethan Beck! He finally decided to arrive today, and then he was in a very big hurry and arrived very quickly. He weighed in at 8 lbs, 1.5 oz. Congratulations to Colin, Lesa, and their cute little (big) guy!

I've had a busy day...I've been trying to keep busy to avoid thinking about my little kitty. It was easy to
avoid thinking about it while we were out of town Friday/Saturday, but at home it's harder because she's everywhere. I do miss her. I started the day by making cinnamon rolls and banana bread, went grocery shopping, then worked outside to clean my garden boxes out after the winter, worked on some crafts, and made yummy roast chicken and mashed potatoes for dinner.

In my craft room, I'm busy making some very cute wall art for Jackson's room. I'll have to take pictures when it's finished, but unfortunately I broke the glass on the frame for it, so I have to go shopping and replace that before I can finish. Tomorrow, I'm planning to head back to work and start writing lesson plans for my maternity leave. I'll post more pictures soon! My goal this week, besides working on lesson plans and my classroom, is to finish Jack's room and then I'll get some pictures taken. We are also taking an infant care class this week, and I am taking a breastfeeding class too. It's going to be a busy spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...