Monday, January 12, 2015

San Diego

We had a great, very quick trip to San Diego last week. I didn't take very many pictures, but here's what I had. Jack really enjoyed some time at the park and at the beach. We all enjoyed beautiful, warm sunny weather while we were there. 

 While I was working, Jack and Mike enjoyed touring the Midway Aircraft carrier (no pics) and visiting the beach.
 This is the view from our hotel room on the 18th floor.
 Jack had fun teaching grandma how to play his iPad racing games.
Jack really enjoyed hanging out with his cousins and seeing his Grandmas and Papas.

We got home at midnight Wednesday and then both had to work the next day, so my birthday was pretty quiet. We'd planned to go out to dinner, but decided we were too tired. However, over the weekend, my husband made it up to me by taking me to a lovely dinner and buying me a birthday "slice" of coconut cream pie. Yum...

1 comment:

  1. Sure was great seeing you guys too! I'd like to personally thank Jm for getting me a couple days off work - as soon as I can get out of bed .... :)
    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...