Tuesday, December 19, 2017

December Fun

Whew, December is going quickly! I need to quick promising to post more often because I just don't manage to do it.

Let's see...first weekend of December, we went to see Santa at the Flying Heritage Museum. Jack and Sam enjoyed it, but Tommy was too shy and wouldn't go close. Odd because he went to see Santa with his parents at the mall the day before and was okay...who knows.


The second weekend, we went to see the Nutcracker in Seattle.  I thought it was pretty good. Jackson liked the part with the mouse king and soldiers, and pronounced the rest boring.  Mike also thought it was pretty boring, though he said "good music."

 

Then, the third weekend, we went to Mike's company Christmas party. It was at the Seattle Sheraton...a 20's themed party that was quite swanky. I should have taken more pictures, but didn't. On the way there, I did take a couple pictures of some of the  Gingerbread Houses on display downtown....The theme this year is Historical Seattle... 



Along with these fun events, it's been super busy at work, and doing Christmas shopping and baking, and now that I'm on vacation for a few days, I'm been working today on getting the house all cleaned up and ready for company.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure I'd agree with Jack on the Nutcracker. Now if the timing were perfect I could have taken him to Star Wars and let you two enjoy the play :) Enjoy all the family descending on you!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...