Friday, July 17, 2009

Carpet is Here!

Our carpet is finally in town and will be installed Thursday, so I've spent the last two days packing up all the small stuff and moving the boxes downstairs or upstairs as the case may be. Tonight Mike and his friend Kasey moved much of the furniture into either the garage or the living room. We'll have a little more to move that we still need to use for a day or two.

Tomorrow, we are finishing the bathroom, so I'll post pictures of that soon.

Sunday morning, I'm going to visit my friend Rolayne who's due to have a baby in about two weeks.

1 comment:

  1. The living room is looking a bit crowded, but I can still see a bit of your hardwood floors. Looks like you are just about done, lots of work so far and it all looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...