Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Welcome to winter

I haven't had much to report in the last few days, but here's my news. I have next week off, which I'm very excited about! We have no plans for Thanksgiving, so I am debating with myself whether the turkey dinner is worth it.

It snowed another 7-8 inches on Saturday, so it's been cold, and I'm fighting off the cold that Mike has had, and losing...

In other news, I finally found my old glasses over the weekend. They fell off the bathroom counter, went under the shelf on the bottom of the vanity, and landed inside the paper tube to a roll of toilet paper that was stored there. I definitely didn't look there.

More to come when I have anything good to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...