Monday, November 23, 2009

Odds and Ends

It's official. I've finally started working on my Christmas cards. These are my first two designs. I love the pine tree one because I have this material called "flower soft" which attachs to the tree to give it a fuzzy texture. Now, I only have about 20 more to make!
It's my goal to finish most of these during this week since I have it off. We are also planning to get our Christmas lights put up outside and maybe even get the inside decorations up. It's a little earlier than I usually decorate, but I figure I'd better get it in while I have time. Plus, I want to work on some Christmas shopping next weekend too.
I'm planning to cook my turkey tomorrow! I know that's unconventional, but with just the two of us we have to spread things out more. This way, we can have turkey for the rest of the week. In addition, we have to spread out the sides. We'll have stuffing with turkey tomorrow, cranberry sauce with turkey paninis on Wednesdsay, and so on...By the end of the week, we should have experienced all the Thanksgiving flavors we want.
Aspen has had a fun weekend because our next door neighbors finally got a puppy. Her name is Sienna, and she's very cute, very hyper, and very bitey...but she and Aspen are getting along wonderfully.


Last, but not least, Congratulations to Lesa and Colin who are now officially engaged!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...