Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Brr....it's cold outside!

It's been so cold here that I'm really excited by tomorrow's forecast. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I'm celebrating because it's going to warm up tomorrow to 25F for a high! Given we haven't been out of the single digits and have spent most of our time lately below zero, that seems much better. It's currently -8F. I'm sitting in front of a space heater because it's cold inside even. You can't go outside without feeling like your insides are being seared and your nose frozen with every breath.

It's a great day to stay inside. Even Aspen doesn't want to go outside because all the snow on the ground has become icy and gets stuck in her paws. She starts limping after a few feet and whines, holding her paw up for you to clean out.

So, we will hope for better weather tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Lori, that is way too cold. I am glad that even Aspen has the sense to stay inside! It makes me feel bad that I was whining about the weather hear in the 50s--that probably seems like a heat wave to you.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...