Monday, December 14, 2009

Busiest Time of the Year

I've been busy creating all sorts of crafty projects lately, but I can't post pictures of them because they are all gifts for people who read my blog. Maybe after Christmas. My craft room is looking like a cyclone hit, so come January I'm going to have to go into clean up mode too.

I am excited that we only have 4 more days of school before break begins, and then two whole weeks off! I'm really ready for a break. This time of year is so busy with all the extra activities and events at school. I spent all day at school on Saturday helping to host a breakfast with Santa for 200 elementary students. I was the official Santa photographer so I saw lots of happy, cute kids and quite a few crying babies too. It's so funny to me how they can be so scared of santa one year, and so enthralled the next! Then, I graded papers yesterday, so it really doesn't feel like I had a weekend at all. But, the end is in sight...

We are looking forward to seeing my family next week. We wish we could see Mike's family too, but we will see them soon. Packages have been sent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...