Sunday, August 30, 2009
A fun day at the Park
Aspen had a great morning. We went walking in the Arapahoe Bend Natural Area, where she could chase grasshoppers in tall grass to her heart's content, and then we went to the Spring Canyon Dog park in Fort Collins, which has a pond for the dogs to play in. She had a great time, although she had to suffer through a bath when we got home! She's been tired all evening, which is great for me, since I have some school work to do and it's raining out. Mike's at a Broncos game in Denver. Hopefully, he doesn't get too cold and wet.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Disneyland!
We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland! The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...
-
I hadn't seen Aspen for a little while, which makes me nervous, so I went looking for her and found her all tucked in. She knows she...
-
I went to a fun craft class today to learn some intricate folding techniques for "tea bag" flowers. The first one was really easy,...
-
We left Moab on Tuesday morning and drove most of the day. We stopped for the night in Idaho. If you are ever in Delco/Rupert area (why wo...
No comments:
Post a Comment