Sunday, June 28, 2009

On the road...

I'm typing this from mike's iPhone, so  I'll have to keep it short. The keys are one finger touch and I'm not a texter, so this is weird. We are in a hotel room in Mesquite NV. We were going to go camping until we stepped out of the truck into 109F heat, and started melting. We quickly decided we didn't want to pitch a tent in that heat so we found a hotel room. We did stop long enough to wade in the Virgin river for a few minutes, but it wasn't as refreshing as it sounds since the water was about 90 degrees. It was fun to visit arizona for a few minutes along I-15. Tomorrow we will head to Fresno to meet up with my friend Kim for a visit. I need to get out the camera tomorrow too. Aspen did great today. She rode really well in the car, and was very patient. we stopped for an hour in Grand Junction at a dog park and Aspen went for a swim in their pond. She had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Disneyland!

We had a great time with 3 days at Disneyland!  The Disneyland Hotel was very nice, classy but with lots of discrete Mickey and Disney detai...